Superstrut Pipe Straps are designed to be twist inserted anywhere along the slot side of the channel. Pipes can be placed as closely as pipe couplings permit.
Some unique features of the straps include:
• Bolt head is combination slot and hex head for flexibility of attachment.
• Square nut is captivated on the shoulder for easy one-handed tightening.
• Straps are interchangeable with 1d” strut, for broader application.
• Straps are shipped assembled so counting and sorting are easier.
• Pipe or conduit sizes are sown on the strap for easy identification.